worked in the student organization in 2057 mid-year. And at the beginning of 2058, as determined by the physical life khukurako mainstream hidaune travel.
When I chose the path of struggle, and my mother and me the scene and it was very hard to return to the mouth of the difficult journey. But my heart could not be sick. For me, my class was a dream of salvation, and great trust in Nepal mother.
Mother's trust in the interpretation of new house completions for me to give responsibility for the way led to choose. And, Po is now living dead were terrific, I'm going to continue this journey.
The period of 2061 when I was not always a fact, the condemnation. He was among the wounded tiger he lashed out like. That was why the war has weighed laththai me. I did not have any flow, despite brutal repression of the reactionary and hot sniper.
Instead, a quiet and stick to the zenith of my journey was not agreed to stop. And, like bullet travel and dreams of my desire to bring a certain goal is still essentially the same.
The time and the days that I was dead, then defeated. I have lived and kept the rest of the importance of life, not profits. Instead, as in a dream lost. It was a dream to visit the then war hero, unfortunately, not taking away the physical life? In fact within the same mind resting heart always ghacaghacyaim.
Why such a valuable time of my hero today as characters disgusting I am forced to define. Why he prescribed the anti-slogan lagaeko see hordes of our class. I also sincerely believe it yourself is difficult.
Prachanda yesterday why the slogan of my generation, today it is in the desert sands of the Bay Prachanda is doing so sharp hate? Today the village duradarajadekhi why a great multitude paced Pushpa Kamal Dahal Kathmandu (Maoist) saying die!? Prachanda is the answer?
Comrade Prachanda,
Perhaps you may not be mindful of that. Even though you will see me in this generation craves watch my sahayoddhale death, said words such huthye!
The reactionary parliamentary'In-Death
Republic of Nepal - Long Live
Prachanda - Long Live
This ugly war waged against the law of this Parliament to change the law for the Rolpa, Rukum, Kalikot and jajarakotaharu ranamaidanama were changed. This is against the law and malakotaki pyaukali Kalikot bikaharu weapon to rob the letter.
Today, it is against the law of my generation ladebapata hot sands of Arabia are seen sitting in a different dream. And, against the law, they serve to create situations that my generation is going to stay in jail again.
What a surprise! Circumstances of the blame! But after yourself cheap and esteem themselves to r@ape their own dreams himself to be tricked again for prime minister, has been another top.
comrade Prachanda
You define yourself as a divine power himself in front of the cart to the world heritage threatened by war still has not quit. Why are you not afraid of their Iman and prestige huh?
It is human nature that when people feel trust and respect for the people and society, independent packing. But you can still reverse through so badanamita Barandamar dream has been doing business with politics business.
Taps is a proverb, 'It is not the son of Reed and bikha does not work without the serpent'. Really correct. This illustration of the character defined by me today is bound to the forefront of my tapairlai this generation.
It is a great pain for me. I like you, so when India Nepal battlefield environment, when only a safe place to give people guidance did not sit. I own direct front 'pledge to carry dead or garako am a warrior to fight.
We War "won the world lost handcuffing 'and' salvation or mrtyuko soldier who fought under oath argabhagama are the first assault. Water is not only up to 48 hours eating fresh feeling tinagire Front soldier who was unjustly.
How colleague then this hand came to kill me. Shrapnel splinter still in my body when baljhirahanchan chiyam chiyam when the ghaum. After all this you can use the same game it was ugly.
You lewdness and my sahayoda war comrade, comrade cannons, Comrade liberation, Comrade Vijay, Comrade dreams death is still afflicted.
This is my sahayodako death were a place of death, comrade Prachanda how beautiful they were the remnant of my sahayoda sacrifice and valor and heroic death Vaca hero, history, life would be a positive education.
But today was the exact opposite. History became intensely ugly remnant. My colleague buim sacrifices of the martyrs were riding their personal subsistence uses the scorching how our chest swelled with pride. But the war heroes who sacrificed their history, considered severe now, and escape out of our third quarter.

Finally, one day these innocent souls sapanaharule sarapla free of Prachanda

vivasakumara DAO

An injured war warrior

recent Arabia
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About nepal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment