"Some bitter about it, but the truth is.

19 August, Kathmandu. CPN-Maoist Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' on Wednesday, has been elected Prime Minister of Nepal 3 9 th. Nepal's Prime Minister Prachanda was elected the second time. Prior to 2065, the year the Prime Minister had become too severe. In this process, the political from the public are sorry | The general is said that when the Prime Minister came to the people for peace, not happiness, saying social networks can also be seen freely Arcos | In this context, Prime Minister Prachanda today when becoming a journalist wrote asvini Koirala deeply cutaune styatasa have to write a post on social networks |
Asvini Koirala intact statsa

"Some bitter about it, but the truth is. About 9 months now about our home television will be turned off. Herinechaina open the news. News is brought home to see journalists would not state, not only serious question is also amazing.
Jagire was my little ba police. This is a small income, 3 children and my life was running Sanima. BS 2054 RAMECHHAP Bethan police station chief of the Maoists attacked. Marked police to surrender. But the police surrendered the ax cut on the line. (Save that bullet has been plundered ray) station chief in the crime, my little cream halfway stage, a little hole dug, the only head buried in pits were murdered.
At that time, the youngest daughter was 3 years old. He went through the more older, his father was killed, and severe that the person who paid the Maoist gadhdai his heart went by. I did not received the hint. Or, in fact, remember their value. His heart is happy, we really are unable to understand.
Some time since he basdaichin me. Yesterday was looking carefully telijibhanama news. News Maoist Prime Minister Prachanda, chairman of the news certainly was coming. He phutta of her remote tanin and television. I got angry. Returned to their trust abused, realize their blinding tears. I embrace you, except to stop him?
Sorry worship, as long as I am Prime Minister Prachanda timroaghi television is not open. Due to the smart phone to you in hiding watching television is not difficult now. You are silent about the wind. Therefore, I am unable to understand all the pain. But say so, it is our destiny. It is sad not only timrau, 17 thousand citizen of millions of children.
I do feel that, in light of the severe prime minister only to make people come to die-death situation was? The war and the obligation to make you melt this situation was? Now I am beginning to understand that very well. I am Vivas you like, dear. Here I can say nothing before.
I'm sorry. "
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About nepal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment